Macrospect Career Opportunities
Position Description:A Workday Financials Consultant will be responsible for implementation and ongoing solution support of Workday Financial Management software. They will assist in leading projects for clients as well as being an individual contributor to the team. The Workday Financials Consultant will also implement, consult, and configure Workday Financials solutions around various functional areas. In addition to implementation, this resource will be given opportunities to expand their skills into gaining additional certifications, learning new functional areas, creating internal tools and other improvements, as well as providing client support.
- Configuring and testing Workday Financial Management systems to satisfy client requirements.
- Modifying, maintaining, and modernizing existing Workday Financials solutions.
- Documenting data flows, solutions, and test results.
- Communicating clearly with the project manager and client to manage any expectations regarding the status of work, solution fit/gaps, time to implement, issues, and potential resolutions.
- Creating detailed process flows and project documentation.
- Conducting workshops and client sessions around Workday Financials.
- Engaging with both client stakeholders and internal stakeholders on projects and seeing them to their completion.
- 1-2 years of consulting experience, preferably with a consulting firm
- Experience with Workday Financials or a similar ERP
- Experience designing, architecting, and solutioning within a financials system
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to travel to client site and office when needed
- Must be able to meet deadlines and provide unparalleled customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, coupled with an understanding of accounting principles
- Advanced Excel skills are required
Required Workday Certifications
- Financials Consulting Core
Preferred Workday Certifications
- C2C (Contract to Cash)
- Accounting Center
Position Description: A Workday Financials Consultant will be responsible for implementation and ongoing solution support of Workday Financial Management software. They will assist in leading projects...
Position Description:A Sr. Manager Consultant for EPM Systems Implementation will utilize domain and technical expertise of enterprise performance management (EPM) solutions to achieve accountabilities for client success and earn client references. They will lead projects across multiple clients including process and solution design, client management, team oversight and mentoring, and support sales efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Client Relationships – able to manage a portfolio of projects with clients keeping projects on time/on budget and ensuring client references are achieved.
- Lead Functional Design – lead and support high-level and functional design of EPM solutions.
- Product Expertise – demonstrate advanced knowledge of multiple EPM software products.
- Methodology Adherence – ensure Macrospect’s implementation methodology is executed consistently across all projects.
- Five years (minimum) EPM systems implementation experience supporting corporate financial planning, consolidations, and analysis
- Full project lifecycle experience for planning or consolidations or ERP system implementation (more involvement than being a tester/user)
- Any implementations of SAP Analytics Cloud (preferred and a differentiator)
- FP&A experience
- Experience integrating EPM solutions with multiple ERP systems (experience with SAP ECC/BPC/SAP S/4HANA will be a plus and a differentiator) as well as cloud platforms (Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency in object modeling, report writing, input schedule development, advanced logic scripting, or data integration
- Prior consulting experience preferred
- Strong client interfacing with existing software relationships (preferred)
- Ability to create a process map and lead a discussion
Software Requirements (minimum):
- Five or more years of direct experience with at least one EPM platform including design, configuration/development, systems integration, testing, and deployment
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with emphasis on Excel
Education and Certifications:
- Minimum BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, MIS, or related business field
- EPM platform certification preferred
- Certified Microsoft® Excel expert preferred
Position Description: A Sr. Manager Consultant for EPM Systems Implementation will utilize domain and technical expertise of enterprise performance management (EPM) solutions to achieve accountabiliti...
Territory – North America SAP AccountsMacrospect is SAP’s leading boutique partner for implementation of EPM solutions. Our team members are experts at both Planning and Consolidations implementation and have a long-standing reputation for positive impact on our customers. We have hundreds of reference customers who will attest to that expertise and impact. Our domain expertise goes beyond knowledge of the tools. At Macrospect, we pride ourselves on a deep understanding of the issues that face our client’s Finance teams. We have developed a unique way of implementing solutions to get to the heart of the real problem that we can also confidently execute in an on-time, on-budget fashion. If you want to be a part of selling the services of a team with a reputation for delivering high value to some of the world’s foremost organizations, then we are your choice. Come Join our Team!
Accountabilities:Account Executives are responsible for working with SAP field sales teams to identify opportunities to sell software and implementation services to SAP's large enterprise clients.
- Developing considerations – Work with our marketing team to educate SAP field sales on the value of engaging Macrospect.
- Demand Generation Activities: Work with Macrospect marketing to develop and execute marketing campaigns that generate services pipeline.
- Sourcing Qualified Opportunities: Identify qualified opportunities for Macrospect engagement.
- Manage the Sales Pursuit Team: Work with Macrospect delivery services to estimate opportunities, present our solution, win and business with new clients.
- Work with Macrospect marketing to execute activities that promote our brand within the SAP ecosystem. These can take many forms, but they are broadly defined as any activity supported by Marketing that is designed to grow our pipeline.
- A proven track record of business development and services sales experience
- A minimum of 5+ years of relevant professional experience in the Finance/EPM arena
- Prefer 3+ years of hands-on business development experience within the SAP ecosystem
- Exemplary business acumen, organizational agility, professional presence, and emotional intelligence
- Outstanding sales strategy, pursuit, and communications skills
- Strong executive and peer communications, engagement, and collaboration capabilities
- A proven understanding of trends, challenges, and dynamics affecting the growth of the SAP market
- Base salary $125,000 – 150,000
- On-Target Earnings: $350,000
- Remote with travel to clients
Territory – North America SAP Accounts Macrospect is SAP’s leading boutique partner for implementation of EPM solutions. Our team members are experts at both Planning and Consolidations implementa...
- Consideration: Work with Macrospect Marketing to promote the Macrospect brand to the Customer Base and Net New Account Executives within our partner ecosystem
- Demand Generation Activities: Work with Macrospect Marketing to develop and execute marketing campaigns that generate a services pipeline. This includes calls, meetings, and regular follow-up/relationship nurturing within the partner ecosystem.
- Sourcing Qualified Opportunities: Identify qualified opportunities for Macrospect engagement by developing relationships with partner software sales executives and clients. Validating opportunities are qualified by determining:
- a) Is there a compelling purchase event
- b) Are we meeting with the decision-maker or services recommender
- c) Is there a confirmed budget for services and software (where applicable)
- Work with Macrospect Marketing to execute activities that promote our brand within the partner ecosystem. These can take many forms, but they are broadly defined as any activity supported by Marketing that is designed to grow consideration of Macrospect and generate opportunities.
- Degree in Business, Communications, or similar
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales, marketing, or similar role. Services experience preferable. Candidates will also be considered if they have been an EPM or Financials implementation expert and want to transition to sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of business fundamentals and corporate financial planning/reporting (P&L, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows) or accounting
- Base salary $65,000 – $85,000
- On-Target Earnings: $175,00 - $200,000 with no limit on commissions
- Remote with regular travel to clients
Territory – North America (West Region) Workday Account Executives are responsible for EPM software (Budgeting and Forecasting) and Financial Management (FINS) implementations within our partner eco...
Position DescriptionMacrospect is seeking a full-time Accountant for our Irving, Texas office. The position will play a vital role in ensuring the company’s accounting records are complete and accurate in accordance with management reporting. The position will be responsible for preparing and maintaining accounting records and supporting documentation to properly reflect the financial transactions of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process all accounts payable (AP) and accounts receivable (AR). Manage cash flow effectively.
- Prepare and process payroll and invoicing of clients.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of accounting principles.
- Ensure accounting accuracy for management reporting (accrual base).
- Liaison with business management and operational personnel on budgeting, forecasting, and performance.
- Work efficiently to consistently meet deadlines.
- Undertake special projects and perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA is a big plus.
- 5 years of experience in QuickBooks or related software a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work independently and effectively prioritize to achieve goals.
- Keen attention to detail, professional, service-oriented approach.
Position Description Macrospect is seeking a full-time Accountant for our Irving, Texas office. The position will play a vital role in ensuring the company’s accounting records are complete and accu...
Sr. Consultants and Consultants with Experience in SAP SAC EPM for Technical and Functional Opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities:Experienced professionals possessing broad technical knowledge and experience with SAP SAC and/or SAP BPC (including SAP FI/Financials experience).
- Functional Design – assists functional architect as directed in developing process models and related documentation
- Technical Design – able to display expert technical design skills needed for projects
- Delivery Experience – able to construct and test average to high complexity software objects based upon functional design specifications
- Product Experience – has advanced knowledge of multiple software products
- Methodology Experience – demonstrates expertise in software development methodologies and assures quality through process and delivery adherence
- Minimum 3 years of SAP SAC/BPC operational and financial planning experience. Hands-on experience is required.
- Proven ability to lead functional and technical design sessions with clients.
- Minimum of one (1) SAP SAC implementation (including experience with BPC standard implementations using BPC 10.1 NW on HANA or higher). - preferred.
- Experience creating HANA views, HANA CDS and ABAP CDS views.
- Experience in various types of planning projects such as financial, headcount, capital expenditures & cash forecasting.
- Experience activating SAP BW standard content and extractors. Must understand SAP Business Warehouse BI content and HANA Optimized content.
- Demonstrated proficiency in object modeling, report writing, input schedule development, advanced logic scripting, or data integration.
- Minimum of one year (hands-on) direct experience with at least one SAP SAC FLC OR BPC version including: BPC NW, BPC Microsoft, BPC Embedded, BPC 11, BPC Optimized for S/4 Hana, EPM
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Education and Certifications Include the Following:
- Minimum BA/BS in Finance/Accounting, MIS, or Professional Equivalence
- SAP certifications preferred
Macrospect is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Macrospect does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Sr. Consultants and Consultants with Experience in SAP SAC EPM (BPC) for Technical and Functional Opportunities
Adaptive Planning ConsultantWorkday Adaptive Planning Consultant will support sales at key accounts by assisting with the scoping, solutions, and program planning around Workday Adaptive software. This role delivers Workday implementation services through leadership, keeping team members utilized and ultimately growing revenue.
- The Workday Adaptive Planning Consultant is accountable for designing and developing customer finance planning solutions based upon the Adaptive Planning platform.
- Develops and implements Adaptive solutions suite including standard, cubed and modeled sheets, dimensions, master formulas, shared formulas, data integration, reporting and data input.
- Solution Design- Assists functional architect as directed in developing solution designs including business process models, blueprint design documents, and component inventories.
- Assures design process is consistent with the firm’s defined methodology and standard practices.
- Designs and authors detailed specifications for development of Adaptive modeling development of advanced solutions.
- Works directly with clients to ensure alignment of delivered components with client expectations and approved design.
- Assists functional architect in overseeing quality of technical delivery by other team members.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to other project team members in developing solution objects.
- Minimum of 3 years full life cycle Workday Adaptive Planning project experience in a consulting role
- Proven multi-project Adaptive blueprint / design experience
- Extensive hands-on experience developing all aspects of Workday Adaptive Planning solutions
- Preferred experience with project leadership in a multiple client project situation
- Minimum of 3 years direct experience with Workday Adaptive Planning software
- Advanced level hands-on knowledge of all Adaptive features and components including environment settings, modeling, security, workflow, dot notation logic, OfficeConnect, and data integration is necessary
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Adaptive certification required
- Certified Microsoft® Excel expert preferred
- Minimum BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, MIS, or related business field or professional equivalence - Finance MBA preferred
Adaptive Planning Consultant position is full time, hybrid, with benefits. Some travel required. Degree in Finance, Accounting, MIS or similar required. Hands-on experience required. Will support sale...