Macrospect Career Opportunities
- Prospect and generate opportunities:
- Manage Business Development Executives (BDEs) in identifying and qualifying opportunities
- Develop Relationships with Partner’s Sales Leadership
- Promote Macrospect to Partner’s Sales Leadership
- Work with Macrospect Marketing to develop and execute campaigns to promote Macrospect Brand
- Ensure BDEs follow Macrospect Sales Processes
- Move opportunities to the Commitment status in the funnel:
- Engage in conversations with prospects to advance qualified opportunities
- Follow Macrospect Sales Process
- Manage Qualified Opportunity Process to Commitment status in the sales funnel
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Leadership and Mentorship:
- Guide and coach BDEs, sharing knowledge and best practices.
- Provide performance feedback and support career development within the team.
- Contribute to building a cohesive and collaborative sales team culture
- Create accurate Sales Forecasts
- Utilize CRM:
- Effectively track opportunity progress in the sales pipeline using CRM software (e.g., Hubspot).
- Stay up-to-date:
- Maintain knowledge of customer and partner trends, competitors, and solution offerings.
- Contribute to sales strategies:
- Offer insights and suggestions for improving partner relationship, sales processes and lead generation techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., business, marketing, communications) preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in a sales or customer-facing role, preferably in a B2B environment.
- At least 2 years of sales leadership experience.
- Experience selling consulting or applicable professional services preferred.
- Understanding of corporate finance and accounting processes preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Resilient and persistent, able to handle rejection and maintain a positive attitude.
- Goal-oriented and driven to achieve targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Proficient in CRM software, LinkedIn, Microsoft Suite and other sales tools.
- Passion for sales and a desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel to on-site client meetings with short notice.
Summary: The Account executive is the key role driving Macrospect’s sales growth. You will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with our clients and partner’s sales leaders, un...
- Strong strategic thinking and critical thinking skills with the ability to develop innovative marketing solutions.
- Seek opportunities to develop brand eminence (Speaking engagements, events, publications, etc.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset, with the ability to interpret and translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and people skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work in a face-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop operational relationships with vendor counterparts in partnership Alliances and Marketing and help filter requests vs. taking orders.
- Brand development through Marketing Campaigns via LinkedIn, Constant Contact, or other tools.
- Translate the communication plan into an executable plan, improve communication plans and drive results.
- Practice high morals and ethics in approaching the business of the company.
- Administration of Marketing Platforms (LinkedIn, Constant Contact, HubSpot, Partner Portals)
- Seeking opportunities to improve communication plan and drive better results.
- Prepare presentations templates which would add value and improve our brand.
- Ad hoc reports for sales activities that drive consideration/opportunities.
- Organize and execute events while staying within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field highly desirable
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in business development and/or direct sales capacity
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skill
- Proven ability to generate new business
- Use and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator) as a research tool and to create marketing materials for presentations
- Experience with maintaining CRM software
- Must have professional appearance
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be honest, focused, organized, flexible and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be able to work without supervision
- Capable of setting up tradeshow booth
- Experience working with a consulting organization or B2B-focused focus organization a plus.
Macrospect is a leading boutique systems implementation partner for both SAP and Workday. Our team members are experts and have a long-standing reputation for positive impact on our customers. We &h...
Position DescriptionThe Project Manager is accountable for project planning and execution, Macrospect methodology adherence and risk identification, solutioning and escalation – to ensure Macrospect delivers successful projects for referenceable clients.
Project Planning & Execution
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans
- Lead daily scrum to coordinate assignments and identify / address roadblocks
- Prepare and deliver project status reports including key risks / mitigation and forecast project financials
- Update weekly Velocity reports
Macrospect Methodology Adherence
- Ensure project complies with Macrospect methodology
- Ensure key activities completed, e.g. sales-to-delivery transition
- Educate team members on the what’s and why’s of Macrospect methodology
Risk Identification, Solutioning and Escalation
- Lead effort to identify, define and solve (“IDS”) project risks
- Escalate IDS efforts internally to ensure resolution
- Align to and support project Director’s efforts to ensure client satisfaction
- Review and approve time and expense submissions consistent with Macrospect and client requirements
ExperienceQualified candidates possess a 5 years of successful project management experience in a consulting or systems implementation organization implementing on-premise and/or cloud-based financial systems.
- Proven tenure as a project manager accountable for team performance and successful client delivery
- 3+ years experience in full-life cycle, systems implementation project management
- 3+ years direct experience developing and managing project plans including schedule, budget, people, and risk components
- 2+ years direct experience with project planning and management tools such as Microsoft Project, Jira, Smartsheet
- 5-7 years experience with cloud-based systems implementation and integration projects
- 5-7 years of project management experience for a consulting organization or systems integrator
- Experience implementing or managing the implementation of enterprise financial systems and/or performance management systems from SAP, Workday, Oracle or other global software vendors
- Advanced working knowledge of various project planning and management tools such as Microsoft Project, Jira, Smartsheet
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Education and Certifications
- Minimum BA/BS in finance, accounting, MIS, or related business field
- MBA or equivalent education
- Software vendor certifications from SAP, Workday or other global software vendors
- Microsoft® Excel expert certification
- 25% travel may be required
- Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Prefer Candidate in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex area to be physically present in our Irving, Texas offices during non-travel periods
Position Description The Project Manager is accountable for project planning and execution, Macrospect methodology adherence and risk identification, solutioning and escalation – to ensure Macrospec...
Position Description:A Workday Financials Consultant will be responsible for implementation and ongoing solution support of Workday Financial Management software. They will assist in leading projects for clients as well as being an individual contributor to the team. The Workday Financials Consultant will also implement, consult, and configure Workday Financials solutions around various functional areas. In addition to implementation, this resource will be given opportunities to expand their skills into gaining additional certifications, learning new functional areas, creating internal tools and other improvements, as well as providing client support.
- Configuring and testing Workday Financial Management systems to satisfy client requirements.
- Modifying, maintaining, and modernizing existing Workday Financials solutions.
- Documenting data flows, solutions, and test results.
- Communicating clearly with the project manager and client to manage any expectations regarding the status of work, solution fit/gaps, time to implement, issues, and potential resolutions.
- Creating detailed process flows and project documentation.
- Conducting workshops and client sessions around Workday Financials.
- Engaging with both client stakeholders and internal stakeholders on projects and seeing them to their completion.
- 1-2 years of consulting experience, preferably with a consulting firm
- Experience with Workday Financials or a similar ERP
- Experience designing, architecting, and solutioning within a financials system
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to travel to client site and office when needed
- Must be able to meet deadlines and provide unparalleled customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, coupled with an understanding of accounting principles
- Advanced Excel skills are required
Required Workday Certifications
- Financials Consulting Core
Preferred Workday Certifications
- C2C (Contract to Cash)
- Accounting Center
Position Description: A Workday Financials Consultant will be responsible for implementation and ongoing solution support of Workday Financial Management software. They will assist in leading projects...
Sr. Consultants and Consultants with Experience in SAP SAC EPM for Technical and Functional Opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities:Experienced professionals possessing broad technical knowledge and experience with SAP SAC and/or SAP BPC (including SAP FI/Financials experience).
- Functional Design – assists functional architect as directed in developing process models and related documentation
- Technical Design – able to display expert technical design skills needed for projects
- Delivery Experience – able to construct and test average to high complexity software objects based upon functional design specifications
- Product Experience – has advanced knowledge of multiple software products
- Methodology Experience – demonstrates expertise in software development methodologies and assures quality through process and delivery adherence
- Minimum 3 years of SAP SAC/BPC operational and financial planning experience. Hands-on experience is required.
- Proven ability to lead functional and technical design sessions with clients.
- Minimum of one (1) SAP SAC implementation (including experience with BPC standard implementations using BPC 10.1 NW on HANA or higher). - preferred.
- Experience creating HANA views, HANA CDS and ABAP CDS views.
- Experience in various types of planning projects such as financial, headcount, capital expenditures & cash forecasting.
- Experience activating SAP BW standard content and extractors. Must understand SAP Business Warehouse BI content and HANA Optimized content.
- Demonstrated proficiency in object modeling, report writing, input schedule development, advanced logic scripting, or data integration.
- Minimum of one year (hands-on) direct experience with at least one SAP SAC FLC OR BPC version including: BPC NW, BPC Microsoft, BPC Embedded, BPC 11, BPC Optimized for S/4 Hana, EPM
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Education and Certifications Include the Following:
- Minimum BA/BS in Finance/Accounting, MIS, or Professional Equivalence
- SAP certifications preferred
Macrospect is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Macrospect does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Sr. Consultants and Consultants with Experience in SAP SAC EPM (BPC) for Technical and Functional Opportunities
Adaptive Planning ConsultantWorkday Adaptive Planning Consultant will support sales at key accounts by assisting with the scoping, solutions, and program planning around Workday Adaptive software. This role delivers Workday implementation services through leadership, keeping team members utilized and ultimately growing revenue.
- The Workday Adaptive Planning Consultant is accountable for designing and developing customer finance planning solutions based upon the Adaptive Planning platform.
- Develops and implements Adaptive solutions suite including standard, cubed and modeled sheets, dimensions, master formulas, shared formulas, data integration, reporting and data input.
- Solution Design- Assists functional architect as directed in developing solution designs including business process models, blueprint design documents, and component inventories.
- Assures design process is consistent with the firm’s defined methodology and standard practices.
- Designs and authors detailed specifications for development of Adaptive modeling development of advanced solutions.
- Works directly with clients to ensure alignment of delivered components with client expectations and approved design.
- Assists functional architect in overseeing quality of technical delivery by other team members.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to other project team members in developing solution objects.
- Minimum of 3 years full life cycle Workday Adaptive Planning project experience in a consulting role
- Proven multi-project Adaptive blueprint / design experience
- Extensive hands-on experience developing all aspects of Workday Adaptive Planning solutions
- Preferred experience with project leadership in a multiple client project situation
- Minimum of 3 years direct experience with Workday Adaptive Planning software
- Advanced level hands-on knowledge of all Adaptive features and components including environment settings, modeling, security, workflow, dot notation logic, OfficeConnect, and data integration is necessary
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Adaptive certification required
- Certified Microsoft® Excel expert preferred
- Minimum BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, MIS, or related business field or professional equivalence - Finance MBA preferred
Adaptive Planning Consultant position is full time, hybrid, with benefits. Some travel required. Degree in Finance, Accounting, MIS or similar required. Hands-on experience required. Will support sale...