A Workday Financials Consultant will be responsible for implementation and ongoing solution support of Workday Financial Management software. Assist in leading the projects for clients as well as being an individual contributor to the team. The Workday Financials Consultant will also ensure the quality of team delivery meets customers’ expectations. You will deliver financial management solutions that help organizations using cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
- Designing, developing, and deploying complex integrations in support of enterprise initiatives.
- Configure and test Workday Financial Management systems to satisfy client requirements.
- Modifying, maintaining, and modernizing existing integrations.
- Documenting data flows, solutions, and test results.
- Communicate clearly with the project manager and client to manage any expectations regarding the status of your work, solution fit/gaps, time to implement, issues, and potential resolutions.
- Create detailed process flows and project documentation.
- 1-2 years of consulting experience preferably with a consulting firm.
- Experience with at least 1 full life cycle of Workday financials
- Experience designing, architecting, and solutioning Workday modules
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to travel to client site and office when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting coupled with solid accounting skills and experience.
- Advanced Excel skills are required.
The ideal candidate will preferably have some/all of the following Workday certifications
- C2C (Contract to Cash)
- Accounting Center
This is a hybrid position, may work remotely. Some travel to clients will be required.
This is not a contract position. This is a full-time employee with benefits position- 401K, vision, dental, health, short-term/long-term disability, and life insurance options.
Macrospect is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Macrospect does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.