Sr. Consultants and Consultants with Experience in SAP SAC EPM for Technical and Functional Opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities:
Experienced professionals possessing broad technical knowledge and experience with SAP SAC and/or SAP BPC (including SAP FI/Financials experience).
- Functional Design – assists functional architect as directed in developing process models and related documentation
- Technical Design – able to display expert technical design skills needed for projects
- Delivery Experience – able to construct and test average to high complexity software objects based upon functional design specifications
- Product Experience – has advanced knowledge of multiple software products
- Methodology Experience – demonstrates expertise in software development methodologies and assures quality through process and delivery adherence
- Minimum 3 years of SAP SAC/BPC operational and financial planning experience. Hands-on experience is required.
- Proven ability to lead functional and technical design sessions with clients.
- Minimum of one (1) SAP SAC implementation (including experience with BPC standard implementations using BPC 10.1 NW on HANA or higher). – preferred.
- Experience creating HANA views, HANA CDS and ABAP CDS views.
- Experience in various types of planning projects such as financial, headcount, capital expenditures & cash forecasting.
- Experience activating SAP BW standard content and extractors. Must understand SAP Business Warehouse BI content and HANA Optimized content.
- Demonstrated proficiency in object modeling, report writing, input schedule development, advanced logic scripting, or data integration.
- Minimum of one year (hands-on) direct experience with at least one SAP SAC FLC OR BPC version including: BPC NW, BPC Microsoft, BPC Embedded, BPC 11, BPC Optimized for S/4 Hana, EPM
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Education and Certifications Include the Following:
- Minimum BA/BS in Finance/Accounting, MIS, or Professional Equivalence
- SAP certifications preferred
Hybrid position, may work remotely. Some travel to clients will be required.
This is not a contract position. This is a full-time employee with benefits position– 401K, vision, dental, health, short-term/long-term disability, and life insurance options.
Macrospect is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Macrospect does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.