Macrospect is a leading boutique systems implementation partner for both SAP and Workday. Our team members are experts and have a long-standing reputation for positive impact on our customers. We have hundreds of reference customers who will attest to that expertise and impact.
Our domain expertise goes beyond knowledge of the tools. At Macrospect, we pride ourselves on a deep understanding of the issues that face our client’s Finance teams. We have developed a unique way of implementing solutions that gets to the heart of the real problem that we can also confidently execute in an on-time, on-budget fashion. If you want to be a part of a selling the services of a team with a reputation for delivering high value to some of the world’s foremost Finance organizations, then we are your choice.
Macrospect is seeking a full-time Marketing Manager. As the Marketing Manager, you will build and orchestrate marketing strategy execution across the entire organization. We are seeking an experienced senior leader with strong marketing experience, who is comfortable with change, and who excels in collaboration and process development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong strategic thinking and critical thinking skills with the ability to develop innovative marketing solutions.
- Seek opportunities to develop brand eminence (Speaking engagements, events, publications, etc.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset, with the ability to interpret and translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and people skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work in a face-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop operational relationships with vendor counterparts in partnership Alliances and Marketing and help filter requests vs. taking orders.
- Brand development through Marketing Campaigns via LinkedIn, Constant Contact, or other tools.
- Translate the communication plan into an executable plan, improve communication plans and drive results.
- Practice high morals and ethics in approaching the business of the company.
- Administration of Marketing Platforms (LinkedIn, Constant Contact, HubSpot, Partner Portals)
- Seeking opportunities to improve communication plan and drive better results.
- Prepare presentations templates which would add value and improve our brand.
- Ad hoc reports for sales activities that drive consideration/opportunities.
- Organize and execute events while staying within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field highly desirable
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in business development and/or direct sales capacity
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skill
- Proven ability to generate new business
- Use and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator) as a research tool and to create marketing materials for presentations
- Experience with maintaining CRM software
- Must have professional appearance
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be honest, focused, organized, flexible and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be able to work without supervision
- Capable of setting up tradeshow booth
- Experience working with a consulting organization or B2B-focused focus organization a plus.
This is not a contract position. This is a full-time employee with benefits position- 401K, vision, dental, health, short-term/long-term disability, and life insurance options.
Macrospect is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Macrospect does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.