Adaptive Planning Consultant
Workday Adaptive Planning Consultant will support sales at key accounts by assisting with the scoping, solutions, and program planning around Workday Adaptive software. This role delivers Workday implementation services through leadership, keeping team members utilized and ultimately growing revenue.
- The Workday Adaptive Planning Consultant is accountable for designing and developing customer finance planning solutions based upon the Adaptive Planning platform.
- Develops and implements Adaptive solutions suite including standard, cubed and modeled sheets, dimensions, master formulas, shared formulas, data integration, reporting and data input.
- Solution Design- Assists functional architect as directed in developing solution designs including business process models, blueprint design documents, and component inventories.
- Assures design process is consistent with the firm’s defined methodology and standard practices.
- Designs and authors detailed specifications for development of Adaptive modeling development of advanced solutions.
- Works directly with clients to ensure alignment of delivered components with client expectations and approved design.
- Assists functional architect in overseeing quality of technical delivery by other team members.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to other project team members in developing solution objects.
- Minimum of 3 years full life cycle Workday Adaptive Planning project experience in a consulting role
- Proven multi-project Adaptive blueprint / design experience
- Extensive hands-on experience developing all aspects of Workday Adaptive Planning solutions
- Preferred experience with project leadership in a multiple client project situation
- Minimum of 3 years direct experience with Workday Adaptive Planning software
- Advanced level hands-on knowledge of all Adaptive features and components including environment settings, modeling, security, workflow, dot notation logic, OfficeConnect, and data integration is necessary
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Adaptive certification required
- Certified Microsoft® Excel expert preferred
- Minimum BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, MIS, or related business field or professional equivalence – Finance MBA preferred
Hybrid position, may work remotely. Some travel to clients will be required.
This is not a contract position. This is a full-time employee with benefits position- 401K, vision, dental, health, short-term/long-term disability, and life insurance options.
Macrospect is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Macrospect does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.