A Sr. Manager Consultant for EPM Systems Implementation will utilize domain and technical expertise of enterprise performance management (EPM) solutions to achieve accountabilities for client success and earning client references. They will lead projects across multiple clients including process and solution design, client management, team oversight and mentoring, and support sales efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Client Relationships – able to manage a portfolio of projects with clients keeping projects on time/on budget and ensure client references are achieved.
- Lead Functional Design – lead and support high-level and functional design of EPM solutions.
- Product Expertise – demonstrate advanced knowledge of multiple EPM software products.
- Methodology Adherence – ensure Macrospect’s implementation methodology is executed consistently across all projects.
- Five years (minimum) EPM systems implementation experience supporting corporate financial planning, consolidations, and analysis
- Full project lifecycle experience for planning or consolidations or ERP system implementation (more involvement than being a tester/user)
- Any implementations of SAP Analytics Cloud (preferred and a differentiator)
- FP&A experience
- Experience integrating EPM solutions with multiple ERP systems (experience with SAP ECC/BPC/SAP S/4HANA will be a plus and a differentiator) as well as cloud platforms (Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency in object modeling, report writing, input schedule development, advanced logic scripting or data integration
- Prior consulting experience preferred
- Strong client interfacing with existing software relationships (preferred)
- Ability to create a process map and lead a discussion
Software Requirements (minimum):
- Five or more years direct experience with at least one EPM platform including design, configuration/development, systems integration, testing and deployment
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with emphasis on Excel
Education and Certifications:
- Minimum BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, MIS, or related business field
- EPM platform certification preferred
- Certified Microsoft® Excel expert preferred
This is not a contract position. This is a full-time employee with benefits position- 401K, vision, dental, health, short-term/long-term disability, and life insurance options.