Territory – North America SAP Accounts
Macrospect is SAP’s leading boutique partner for implementation of EPM solutions. Our team members are experts at both Planning and Consolidations implementation and have a long-standing reputation for positive impact on our customers. We have hundreds of reference customers who will attest to that expertise and impact.
Our domain expertise goes beyond knowledge of the tools. At Macrospect, we pride ourselves on a deep understanding of the issues that face our client’s Finance teams. We have developed a unique way of implementing solutions to get to the heart of the real problem that we can also confidently execute in an on-time, on-budget fashion. If you want to be a part of selling the services of a team with a reputation for delivering high value to some of the world’s foremost organizations, then we are your choice.
Come Join our Team!
Account Executives are responsible for working with SAP field sales teams to identify opportunities to sell software and implementation services to SAP’s large enterprise clients.
- Developing considerations – Work with our marketing team to educate SAP field sales on the value of engaging Macrospect.
- Demand Generation Activities: Work with Macrospect marketing to develop and execute marketing campaigns that generate services pipeline.
- Sourcing Qualified Opportunities: Identify qualified opportunities for Macrospect engagement.
- Manage the Sales Pursuit Team: Work with Macrospect delivery services to estimate opportunities, present our solution, win and business with new clients.
- Work with Macrospect marketing to execute activities that promote our brand within the SAP ecosystem. These can take many forms, but they are broadly defined as any activity supported by Marketing that is designed to grow our pipeline.
- A proven track record of business development and services sales experience
- A minimum of 5+ years of relevant professional experience in the Finance/EPM arena
- Prefer 3+ years of hands-on business development experience within the SAP ecosystem
- Exemplary business acumen, organizational agility, professional presence, and emotional intelligence
- Outstanding sales strategy, pursuit, and communications skills
- Strong executive and peer communications, engagement, and collaboration capabilities
- A proven understanding of trends, challenges, and dynamics affecting the growth of the SAP market
- Base salary $125,000 – 150,000
- On-Target Earnings: $350,000
- Remote with travel to clients
This is not a contract position. This is a full-time employee with benefits position- 401K, vision, dental, health, short-term/long-term disability, and life insurance options.
Macrospect is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Macrospect does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.