Territory – North America (West Region)
Workday Account Executives are responsible for EPM software (Budgeting and Forecasting) and Financial Management (FINS) implementations within our partner ecosystem.
- Consideration: Work with Macrospect Marketing to promote the Macrospect brand to the Customer Base and Net New Account Executives within our partner ecosystem
- Demand Generation Activities: Work with Macrospect Marketing to develop and execute marketing campaigns that generate a services pipeline. This includes calls, meetings, and regular follow-up/relationship nurturing within the partner ecosystem.
- Sourcing Qualified Opportunities: Identify qualified opportunities for Macrospect engagement by developing relationships with partner software sales executives and clients. Validating opportunities are qualified by determining:
- a) Is there a compelling purchase event
- b) Are we meeting with the decision-maker or services recommender
- c) Is there a confirmed budget for services and software (where applicable)
- Work with Macrospect Marketing to execute activities that promote our brand within the partner ecosystem. These can take many forms, but they are broadly defined as any activity supported by Marketing that is designed to grow consideration of Macrospect and generate opportunities.
- Degree in Business, Communications, or similar
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales, marketing, or similar role. Services experience preferable. Candidates will also be considered if they have been an EPM or Financials implementation expert and want to transition to sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of business fundamentals and corporate financial planning/reporting (P&L, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows) or accounting
- Base salary $65,000 – $85,000
- On-Target Earnings: $175,00 – $200,000 with no limit on commissions
- Remote with regular travel to clients
This is a hybrid position, may work remotely. Some travel to clients will be required.
This is not a contract position. This is a full-time employee with benefits position- 401K, vision, dental, health, short-term/long-term disability, and life insurance options.
Macrospect is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Macrospect does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.